Thursday, November 19, 2009

Space... The final frontier

I have decided to embark upon an epic quest.

I am going to watch every single episode of Star Trek ever made. I am starting my journey as soon as my Ramen finishes boiling. I will documenting my experience, episode by episode, with brief summary's as my Trekkie marathon rages on. This project will take months, but let's be honest... what else do I have to do? After I have completed my quest I hope you all will join me at a victory party. The victory party will consist of me, my friends, and Star Trek Trivial Pursuit. If you want any chance in beating me, you better join me in Trekkie land. However, even if I beat the pants off of you, I think it's safe to say I'd earned it.

Live long and prosper

-Dave

1 comment:

a Salt Lake Dan said...

you have no chance of beating our good friend dominic at this task.

do you realize how many episodes there are? I got through the first half of TNG, and that took a long time.

you will have to go through,

the original,
The Next Generation
Deep Space Nine
and
Voyager.

that's a lot.

blinkx.com will help you in your quest. godspeed. (although you have no chance against dom)