Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey Teacher, Leave Those Kids Alone

Don't fuck with the middle east.

I learned that lesson the hard way last night, halfway through a great game of RISK. Everything was going my way, I had Andrew in the palm of my hand! I would have eliminated him. Nobody understands the horrors we would suffer under his rule. He is a TYRANT!

but no...

I had to send a couple troops into the middle east and get myself sandwiched between two people lusting for blood. Europe fell, and fell hard.

All the while we were entertained by The Wall.

That was a fun night.

Boyz to Men anyone? Ha! Inside joke I guess.

1 comment:

The Crippes King said...

Don't fuck with the Middle East. That should also be true of Egypt. We were just kickin' it in Africa and Asia.

Frankly, Andrew would've had a fight if I had just rolled a 4 or better.

I would've rather listened to 8 hours of blasting Coheed than to listen to that shit-eater last night.

Oh, and I did well on the practice LSAT. Guess drinking and going to get eggs at 2:30 in the morning wasn't such a bad idea.