Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bromance

Bromance is a new show that is going to air on MTV. This show seems to be some kind of a response to Shot of Love with Tilla Tequila (whore). This show stars Brody Jenner, one of the douche bags from the god awful show, The Hills. Brody has lost his best friend. Poor guy, good thing MTV agreed to let him have a show so he could find a new one. The lucky winner of this show will get to move to Hollywood and actually be friends with Brody and his other two "bros". These two are named Frankie and Sleazy-T, this is not a joke. When asked, "Brody, what is a Bromance?" he smiles like an idiot and proudly relies, "No Games, No BS, someone who just keeps it real with you." This show has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever come across. Nothing like a bunch of dudes fighting each other so they can become best friends with another guy. I would rather spend the rest of my life alone, in complete solitude, than ever have to hear this Brody character speak. Tell you what, I would rather have my anus and my mouths functions switched, for my entire life, before I even want to hear his name again. Yes friends, that would mean I would be shitting out of my mouth. On second thought, that would give me and this jackass Brody something in common, so never mind. Will Brody find his one true friend? According to him that's what the show is all about. Be sure to tune in to see which lucky loser gets the chance of a lifetime. It's going to be an emotional ride. "Thing are gonna get teary, who knew that bro's cried this much!", Thanks Brody.




Here's a picture of our new hero Brody and next to him is a picture of his ex-BFF. Don't those look like a couple of guys you just HAVE to be friends with. I tell you what, if the blond one ever has a Bromance show then I'm in. I wish I could have seen this relationship fall apart. I like to imagine it involved a lot of screaming, slapping, and of course crying. Not the casual desintigration of friendship that most respectable men go through, but a complete blowout. A hissing catfight followed by months of shit talk to each others friends. Go for it bro's.

No comments: