Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh the things I could afford

My girlfriend and I are moving in with my parents in a couple months. We are learning the hard way that it is almost impossible to work full time AND go to school full time. This will ease the pressure quite a bit. Not only will I have time to do homework, but I will also have a little cash to spend. It's finally going to be time for a few upgrades to the 'ol drum kit.



Let me introduce you to this little treat. Maybe I shouldn't say little. I have my eyes on this delicious 18" Zildjian K Dark Medium-Thin Crash Cymbal. A nice big crash to go along with the ride cymbal of my dreams.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am honored to present to you...

The 22" Zildjian K Custom Dark Ride Cymbal!


For years I have been talking about this ride cymbal. I consider this bad boy to be the King of Zildjian cymbals. Ride it, Crash it, Ping it! Anything you want to do will send shivers down your drumming spine. Each slap of the stick brings you the sound of a love that will never die! If perfection was a sound, this would be it. The day I hold this glistening pinnacle of cymbal perfection will truly be the day my life begins.

In time my friends, In time.

No comments: