Monday, October 20, 2008

Bummer

David Sedaris starts his reading in half an hour. Here I am, sitting in my apartment, completely broke. I am trying not to think about it, but I am being torn apart. Last time he was in Salt Lake I promised myself I would see him next time. Unfortunately I didn't expect tickets to be $30. I was planning on going anyways, but I recently realized I have to register my car this month. Well Mr. Sedaris, I guess I will have to catch you next time.

what a bummer...

Also,

I watched The Happening with Sunni last night. That piece of crap was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Zoe... really?? It makes me sick to my stomach to think how horrible it was. Forcing someone to watch that movie would be a great example of cruel and unusual punishment. Was this movie written? I mean... was there actually a script and a plan... or did everyone just show up and shoot 90 minutes of crappy improv?

No comments: